-   Transportation and Infrastructure
-   Water and Wastewater
-   Buildings and Facilities
-   Energy and Utilities
-   Asset Management
-   Construction Management /Inspection
-   Architecture/Facilities Design
- Programming/Feasibility Studies
- New Buildings, Additions or Alteration Design
- Interior Design/Space Planning
- Forensic Assessment/Building Envelopes
- ADA Accessibility, Life Safety and Code Analysis
- BIM and 3D Conceptualization
- Sustainable Design/LEED Certification
- Condition Assessment/Building Inspections
- Building Systems/MEP
-   Surveying and Mapping
-   Special Inspections and Material Testing
Buildings and Facilities
Our dedicated professionals have restored critical services to storm-ravaged communities; mitigated flooding from future storms; provided safe and functional educational environments for public school children; added buildings to accommodate increased enrollment; converted underutilized and undeveloped sites into recreational parks; provided optimum utilization of existing spaces; preserved historical landmarks for future generations; and brought facilities into compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. We employ state-of-the-art technology such as BIM, conceptual 3D modeling and mobile LiDAR, and QA and QC are integral components of all that we do. Our LEED-certified and CCM professionals offer sustainable solutions that result in low-maintenance, energy-efficient building/facility systems.
Whether the project is large or small, if it can be imagined, we can build it. We have the available resources to respond quickly to any client request, and we bring a personalized approach to every assignment. We understand that every project is different and apply our systems and select personnel accordingly.
HAKS is also well versed in the planning and building management skills that go into creating and maintaining reliable infrastructure that supports energy and utility services. HAKS secures the required permits and approvals, and makes certain that existing services are maintained during upgrades or new installations. We are an experienced designer and construction manager of green infrastructure projects that utilize the latest in trenchless and micro-tunneling methods and other techniques that minimize street excavations, neighborhood upheavals and environmental impacts.