-   Transportation and Infrastructure
-   Water and Wastewater
-   Buildings and Facilities
-   Energy and Utilities
-   Asset Management
-   Construction Management /Inspection
-   Architecture/Facilities Design
- Programming/Feasibility Studies
- New Buildings, Additions or Alteration Design
- Interior Design/Space Planning
- Forensic Assessment/Building Envelopes
- ADA Accessibility, Life Safety and Code Analysis
- BIM and 3D Conceptualization
- Sustainable Design/LEED Certification
- Condition Assessment/Building Inspections
- Building Systems/MEP
-   Surveying and Mapping
-   Special Inspections and Material Testing
HAKS understands construction; we understand tight deadlines, fast-tracked schedules, maintaining a project’s budget and coordination issues. As one of the Eastern region's largest construction management firms, we provide a distinctive range of CM services, including program management and resident engineering inspection, constructability review, QA/QC, value engineering, scheduling and document control. We practice a comprehensive and proactive approach to management by paying attention to all the details involved in a construction effort and tailoring our support to meet the needs and management style of each client. We apply Building Information Modeling to our projects and ensure cost-effective construction, including green infrastructure.
Whether the project is large or small, if it can be imagined, we can build it. We have the available resources to respond quickly to any client request, and we bring a personalized approach to every assignment. We understand that every project is different and apply our systems and select personnel accordingly.
Close management of cost, time and quality is the hallmark of HAKS’ project management methodology. We develop and control the scope of work, manage project schedules, mitigate risks, optimize project delivery, and develop claims avoidance techniques and the economical use of funds in managing projects from pre- through post-construction. Our comprehensive CM services are tailored to meet the specific needs and best interests of our clients. Our “One Team” approach effectively integrates the individual efforts of all team members and project stakeholders toward a common goal of successful project completion. Our project personnel have repeatedly dealt with facility populations; met the needs of end users; procured materials; and constructed structures to rigid specifications.
Our CM services include:
- Meeting with client representatives to review and confirm overall project, budget and schedule
- Providing clients with a full-time on-site staff as needed
- Monitoring all preconstruction activities to ensure that all milestone dates are met
- Reviewing the preliminary estimate to confirm that the existing budget is adequate
- Developing and reviewing the schedule so that all activities meet the client’s requirements
- Managing the project’s contract administration procedures
- Maintaining a comprehensive document control system
- Providing on-site staff that will ensure that each trade contractor develops and implements a site safety plan
- Providing assistance for dispute resolution
Our organization evolves to meet changing needs from preconstruction through construction and startup. While fixed in structure, it is a living organization, one that will expand and contract during the life of the project and according to the changing character of the work. You get exactly whom you need when you need them, and only for as long as you need them.