-   Transportation and Infrastructure
-   Water and Wastewater
-   Buildings and Facilities
-   Energy and Utilities
-   Asset Management
-   Construction Management /Inspection
-   Architecture/Facilities Design
- Programming/Feasibility Studies
- New Buildings, Additions or Alteration Design
- Interior Design/Space Planning
- Forensic Assessment/Building Envelopes
- ADA Accessibility, Life Safety and Code Analysis
- BIM and 3D Conceptualization
- Sustainable Design/LEED Certification
- Condition Assessment/Building Inspections
- Building Systems/MEP
-   Surveying and Mapping
-   Special Inspections and Material Testing
Surveying and Mapping
The HAKS surveying and mapping division is led by surveyors licensed throughout New England, New York and the Mid-Atlantic region, and supported by survey crews, survey managers, and survey technicians.
We provide high-quality, state-of-the-art surveying and mapping services for numerous architectural and engineering applications. Our projects range from property and topographic surveys for residential and commercial developments to large infrastructure surveys for bridges, highways, buildings, parks, utilities, and railways.
Our field staff uses the most up-to-date surveying equipment and techniques, including 3D high-definition laser scanning, GPS, GPR, robotic reflector-free total stations, digital levels and data collectors and associated software. We continually stay abreast of the evolving technology and provide our teams with the best equipment available.
Our survey staff follows a rigorous quality assurance and control program to ensure that the scope of services is adhered to and that client goals are met.
HAKS’ Surveying and Mapping services include:
- Topographic Surveys
- Utility Surveys
- Property Line/ALTA/ACSM Surveys
- FEMA and Flood Mapping Surveys and Studies
- High-Definition 3D Laser Scanning Surveys
- GPS Network Control Surveys and Aerial Mapping Control
- As-Built/Final Surveys
- Structural Monitoring Surveys
- Ground Penetration Radar (GPR) and M-Scope Services