Jobs at HAKS
HAKS is growing and we want you to grow with us. We offer a supportive work culture with varied career paths and opportunities for advancement. We were selected by the Zweig Group as one of the Best Firms to Work and named 2015 Employer of the Year by Women's Transportation Seminar (WTS) Connecticut. In 2016, we made the list of ENR's Top 100 Pure Designers and was ranked 131 on its Top 500 Design Firms (up from 148 in 2013).
If you can imagine it, you can find it at HAKS.
It is and shall continue to be the policy of HAKS to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, employment status, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by law.
HAKS offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Matching 401(k) profit sharing program
- Group term and AD&D life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Educational assistance
- Vacation and sick days
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Transit Check
- Various voluntary benefits
Our Career search tool provides you with our current employment opportunities and guides you through the on-line application process. Once we receive your resume:
- You will receive a confirmation that your resume was successfully submitted.
- Your credentials will be reviewed and matched to suitable, vacant positions. If there is a match, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further.
- If there is no match, we will review your qualifications periodically against all appropriate vacancies as they are posted.
If you cannot complete the application process because of a disability, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-747-1997, Ext 508. Include the title and location of the job you are applying for as well as your contact information.
Take the next step to a rewarding career at HAKS. View our career opportunities and apply today.
(You may need to allow installation of cookies in your web browser.)